Prosthetics- Orthotist Specialist Doha Qatar - Qatar
Prosthetics- Orthotist Specialist, Doha, Qatar
Job Summary:Within the mission, vision, and values of the Hospital, the main role of Prosthetics- Orthotist Specialist involves. - Manages and supervises all clinical activities in specialty area. - Assures and maintains quality of care in specialized area of practice. - Responsible for developing and implementing appropriate clinical guidelines, specialized programs and ensure compliance.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides leadership to staff within the team through professional clinical supervision, training, and appraisal.
- Assesses and treats highly complex conditions of patient population in field of specialty.
- Develops and implements programs in the field of specialty in conformity with evidence practice and experiences.
- Attends ward rounds, outpatient clinics, case conferences, etc. for the purpose of sharing clinical information with interdisciplinary team members.
- Responsible for clinical auditing in areas of specialty.
- Assists the Chief in developing , implementing and updating departmental clinical policies and procedures as well as protocols to the hospitals /International Standards .
- Acts as an educational resource by preparing and organizing in-service program for Prosthetist & Orthotist and Other medical staff.
- Provides expert consultation for members of the multidisciplinary team in an area of specialty.
- Participates in ongoing personal and professional development through involvement internal and external development opportunities such as training in specialty area, workshop, seminar, conferences etc.
- Other duties as required, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but mainly to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post.
- A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent diploma in prosthetics & orthotics from nationally approved College or University OR Higher Degree (Masters/PhD) Certification in Specialized Area
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in specialized clinical area in recognized facility
To apply for this position, please email your cv to Geraldine email@example.com
CCM receives new and exciting job opportunities from our clients on a regular basis.If you have not found the position that suits you best please submit your CV anyway with your comments. We will then contact you when your ideal position comes in to us. Submit your CV here.
Please note that our clients will only allocate us visas for applicants from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Canada. If you do not hold a passport from one of these regions we regret that cannot process your application.