Head Nurse Chest Pain Unit - Bahrain
Head Nurse, Chest Pain Unit, Bahrain
This is the Emergency Department for the Cardiac Centre where all chest pains are triaged/seen, assessed, and evaluated whether needs admission. The person should be in a senior post (Head Nurse) for a least 5 years in Chest Pain. He/She should be an ACLS provider, with very good critical thinking skills & excellent leadership background.
- Masters in Nursing or BSc
- Current nursing license registration
- With valid passport
Salary is PAID tax free….
Basic Salary BD 1187/-
Other allowance BD 240/-
Inducement Allowance BD300/-
Total Salary BD 1,727/-month
- Free furnished accommodation, free costs for utility (electricity and non- potable water).
- Tickets (Airline tickets are provided at the beginning and end of contract)
- Cargo (100kg cargo allowance is given at the beginning of the tour and upon final return to the permanent residence)
- Paid Leave 40 days
- Transport (Transport is provided to and from the hospital for members of staff who do not own a car)
To apply for this position, please email your most up to date CV to Breda firstname.lastname@example.org
CCM receives new and exciting job opportunities from our clients on a regular basis.If you have not found the position that suits you best please submit your CV anyway with your comments. We will then contact you when your ideal position comes in to us. Submit your CV here.
Please note that our clients will only allocate us visas for applicants from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Canada. If you do not hold a passport from one of these regions we regret that cannot process your application.