Emergency Department Consultant - United Arab Emirates
Emergency Department (ED) Consultant required for UAE
Our client requires an ED Consultant for a Hospital in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Hospital Emergency Department is a government hospital run by the UAE Ministry of Health. It receives approximately 300+ patients per day.
Candidates MUST meet the following requirements:
- Medical Doctor Degree or recognised equivalent
- Post graduate qualification in Emergency Medicine
- Active membership in the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Emergency Medicine, or the College of Family Physicians of Canada, CCFP(EM) or equivalent
- Active Registration to Practice Medicine with specialty from country of origin or country of last practice
- Current ACLS certification
- Will be required to obtain ATLS certification within a given period
- Minimum ten years experience in an active treatment hospital within his / her specialty
- Ability to handle and lead the clinical management of complex and critical patients
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Arabic considered as a plus
All applicants MUST meet Tier One MOH licensing requirements (applicable to candidates educated in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, UK, USA, South Africa) – seehttp://www.moh.gov.ae/en/Services/Documents/Evaluation/Healthcare%20Professionals%20Qualification%20Requirements%20(PQR)%202014-1.pdf for more details. Our client in the UAE will not issue a work visa for applicants who do not have these qualifications.
The employment package for the successful candidates provides:
- Salary paid tax free in AED
- 3 bedroom accommodation
- Education allowance for children studying in UAE
- Full medical insurance for employee and dependents
If interested please submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) email@example.com
Please note applications for this position will close 5pm 31st March.
CCM receives new and exciting job opportunities from our clients on a regular basis.If you have not found the position that suits you best please submit your CV anyway with your comments. We will then contact you when your ideal position comes in to us. Submit your CV here.
Please note that our clients will only allocate us visas for applicants from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Canada. If you do not hold a passport from one of these regions we regret that cannot process your application.