Chief Nursing Officer - Dubai (UAE)
CHIEF NURSING OFFICER required for private Hospital in DUBAI
Our client is a private Hospital in central Dubai. It has over 250 patient beds and is an acute care, general medical / surgical facility that caters for the people of Dubai, the UAE and surrounding Gulf States.
Applicants Must Be:
- Graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree from an Accredited school of nursing in country of professional practice
- Master’s Degree Essential
- Master Degree in Health Administration is an advantage.
- Current nursing license in home country that will translate into Dubai nursing license desired
- Minimum of 8-10 years post-graduate experience (preferably varied clinical background)including 3-5 years as Director of Nursing
- Demonstrated leadership / managerial abilities
- Strong knowledge of Financial management, Legal/Risk Management/Compliance, and Quality Assurance/Utilization
- Salary paid tax free
- Transport allowance
- Business class vacation ticket
- End of service benefit
- Housing will be supplied
- Education allowance for school going children
- Vacation approx. 47 days (annual, public and admin leave)
- Please send an updated Curriculum Vitae firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note applications for this position will close 5pm Friday April 28th
Work visas available for Australian, Irish, English, European or New Zealand FEMALE candidates.
CCM receives new and exciting job opportunities from our clients on a regular basis.If you have not found the position that suits you best please submit your CV anyway with your comments. We will then contact you when your ideal position comes in to us. Submit your CV here.
Please note that our clients will only allocate us visas for applicants from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Canada. If you do not hold a passport from one of these regions we regret that cannot process your application.