Consultant Radiologist - Saudi Arabia
CONSULTANT RADIOLOGIST VACANCIES FOR NEW FACILITY IN RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
One of our Middle East clients based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, have just inaugurated a new 300 bed hospital catering for Oncology and Liver Diseases on their existing site. This is in addition to the existing facility of 980 beds hospital in the main campus.
The Department of Radiology in the new Hospital is fully equipped with a state of the art equipment:
- 2 CT scans
- 2 MRIs
- 2 PET CTs
- 2 Angio Suites
- 4 Ultrasound Units
- 1 Fluoro unit
- 3 Mammography Units with
- 2 Ultrasound rooms for biopsies
We only have work visas forNorth American/European qualified and experienced Radiologists in the following specialties;
1) Abdominal Radiologist
2) Cardiothoracic – Thoracic Chest Radiologist
5) Women’s Imaging
6) Emergency Radiologist – as the Department of Radiology is in the process of developing an Emergency Radiology Unit requiring emergency coverage during and after working hours.
Candidates must have:
- Graduated from an accredited medical school
- 7 years of training in specialty or subspecialty plus post-training experience required
- American Board certification or membership and / or Fellowship status in the UK or Canada, or their equivalent
- Solid work experience working in tertiary care and organ transplant facilities
- Worked – or be working – in permanent Consultant level post.
If interested please respond to this e-mail with an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) email@example.com The client has specified that each CV must indicate Nationality, Date of Birth/Age, Languages, Marital Status, Email Address, Job Positions, Qualifications, Current Medical Licensure, Memberships, etc. Candidate should justify if there are any gaps between dates (indicate month/year) from obtaining medical degree to current employment.
CCM receives new and exciting job opportunities from our clients on a regular basis.If you have not found the position that suits you best please submit your CV anyway with your comments. We will then contact you when your ideal position comes in to us. Submit your CV here.
Please note that our clients will only allocate us visas for applicants from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Canada. If you do not hold a passport from one of these regions we regret that cannot process your application.