Clinical Research Nurse (Maternity Cover) - United Kingdom
Senior Staff Nurse - General Paediatrics - United Kingdom
Complex Care Clinical Nurse Specialist - United Kingdom
Senior Staff Nurse General Paediatrics and Neuro Rehab - United Kingdom
Staff Nurse General Paediatrics - United Kingdom
Senior Physiotherapist I Paediatrics - United Kingdom
Staff Nurse General Paediatrics and Neurological Rehab - United Kingdom
Sister/Charge Nurse- PICU - United Kingdom
Senior Staff Nurse PICU - United Kingdom
Medical/Surgical Staff Nurse - Dublin
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE (CV)
Do note that many international employers require "fuller" "Personal Details" for future work visa/permit purposes, etc.
- Date of birth
- Marital Status
- Contact Details should include full mailing address, telephone number, fax and e-mail address
- Notice required to current employer
Please include all academic achievements and include your dates (month and year of degree/fellowship/training). Start with the most recent first.
Please include name of Professional Body - plus contact details - along with your registration/licensure number, expiry date, etc.
Information to be included for each and every position held please ensure that there are no chronological gaps in your CV. Likewise, please start with the most recent first. The following information has to be included:-
- Duration of position-from month and year-to month and year (no need to include date ie. Sept 25th 2001 just Sept 2001 will do!)
- Brief description of hospital, i.e. Number of beds? Public or private? Teaching hospital? General Hospital? What Tertiary Services? Acute? Trauma Centre?
- Description of Unit/Ward/Department bed numbers, case mix, types of patients cared for, Patient/nurse or doctor ratio, work volume etc.
- Your duties/responsibilities at least 10 15 points: what is your position/title? Reporting to whom? Number of operations performed per annum? Are you full or part-time? Competencies gained? Special equipment used?
- Describe any managerial experience you have how many employees did you supervise? On what shifts, and how many hours per week?
- If you are a Midwife number of deliveries personally and in the entire hospital per month, what type of deliveries? If you are a rotating midwife, to what areas, how often?
- If you are an OR nurse how many theatres in the hospital? Do you scrub, circulate, recover, anaesthetics? What lists do you do?
Names, job titles and hospital address, telephone, fax number and e-mail of 2 Senior staff. Your referees must all be at least at supervisory level.
Submit your CV now to begin your new career!