If you want the adventure of Island life then Guernsey is for you. But what is island life? Think of a community where people are easy going and friendly.
Guernsey is 24 square miles so there is NO RUSH Hour. Transportation is either by bus, bike or car. The beach is everywhere and restaurants are a way of life. Beautiful and tranquil! Think British with a French flair.
Guernsey is located approximately 100 miles Southeast of England and you can see France on a clear day. There is easy access to England and France by ferry or plane.
With career and development opportunities in Guernsey, you can satisfy your natural desire to explore beyond your current boundaries. Guernsey offers a wonderful life style in which to live and work as a nurse. A vibrant nightlife and active outdoor culture make Guernsey the ideal location to work abroad.
By making the move to Guernsey you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Enjoy the laid-back lifestyle, surrounded by picturesque beaches.
- Competitive salaries for nurses’ bands 5 to 8
- Low tax (tax rate of 20%)
- Assistance with flight over
- Subsidised accommodation
- Speciality bonuses (applicable to certain specialities only)
Current Vacancies: Click to learn more & apply
- Staff Nurse Acute Adult Mental Health- Guernsey
- Staff Nurse Emergency Room Guernsey
- Staff Nurse Surgical Guernsey
- Staff Nurse Critical Care Guernsey
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedic Guernsey
- Staff Nurse Medical/Surgical Guernsey
- Staff Nurse Neonatal Guernsey
- Staff Nurse Community Guernsey
- Senior Staff Nurse Emergency Department Guernsey
- Senior Staff Nurse Neonatal Guernsey
- Ward Manager Paediatrics & Neonatal Guernsey
- Deputy Manager Adult Disability Service Guernsey
- Staff Nurse Medical Rehabilitation Unit- Guernsey
- Staff Nurse Medical Guernsey
Or contact Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org about any questions you may have about our Guernsey vacancies or on living and working overseas,
Connect with us on social media to get the latest info, job vacancies, interview and workshop dates. We update our social media every day so by becoming a fan on Facebook, Instagram or following our tweets you can make sure that you hear the latest things first.