Assistant Head Nurse Protocol Clinics (VIP) Medina - Saudi Arabia
- Location:Saudi Arabia
- Profession:Nurse Managers - Nurse Managers
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Challenge yourself to work in a diverse environment where you can work side by side with like- minded healthcare professionals in state of the art, well-funded facilities where the opportunities for professional and personal development are plentiful. Discover the magic of Arabian culture, cosmopolitan cities, and ancient rolling sand dunes of Saudi Arabia. Many, who have worked in the Gulf States, have had the experience of a lifetime, made lifelong friends, travelled the world, and returned home financially secure. When you have time off you may want to venture out and see some of this unique country. Steep ridges, rolling dunes and dazzlingly green oasis contrast with the underwater wonders of the Red Sea coral reefs. Lose yourself in the market-place bustle of the souks; or wander out to gaze at remains of the long-lost civilisations that flourished & declined along the old spice routes
Job Summary: Primary Duties:
- Demonstrates expert ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care employees, guiding more junior staff to deliver effective patient care.
- Contributes to the achievement of clinical quality outcome indicators and patient satisfaction on unit and supports professional practice model.
- Contributes to motivation of staff for the enhancement of patient care in a transcultural environment.
- Resolves unit related matters, including advising and counselling staff; refers to Head Nurse or Nursing Administrative designate as appropriate.
- Assists in preparation of performance evaluations and the ongoing clinical evaluation of all staff. Participates in the provision of continuing education for staff
- Participates in Nursing and/or Hospital-wide committees.
- Implements policies and procedures for the unit; contributes to writing, reviewing and/or revising annually.
- Maintains supply inventory. Reports equipment failures and initiates maintenance action.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and other’s education, training and development, as applicable.
- Other duties as required, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but mainly to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure from country of origin required.
- Four (4) years hospital experience as a registered nurse with at least one (1) year of nursing leadership experience required.
- Excellent Salary Paid TAX FREE
- FREE Accommodation
- FREE Utility Bills
- FREE Flights
- FREE Uniforms & laundering
- Annual bonus applicable from year two of service
- Severance pay for each year of service
- Opportunity to work overtime
- 50+ Annual Leave Days Per Year