Clinical Educator Medina - Saudi Arabia
- Location:Saudi Arabia
- Profession:Nurses - Clinical Educator
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Challenge yourself to work in a diverse environment where you can work side by side with like- minded healthcare professionals in state of the art, well-funded facilities where the opportunities for professional and personal development are plentiful. Discover the magic of Arabian culture, cosmopolitan cities, and ancient rolling sand dunes of Saudi Arabia. Many, who have worked in the Gulf States, have had the experience of a lifetime, made lifelong friends, travelled the world, and returned home financially secure. When you have time off you may want to venture out and see some of this unique country. Steep ridges, rolling dunes and dazzlingly green oasis contrast with the underwater wonders of the Red Sea coral reefs. Lose yourself in the market-place bustle of the souks; or wander out to gaze at remains of the long-lost civilisations that flourished & declined along the old spice routes
Job Summary: Primary Duties:
- Collaborates with the appropriate Education Coordinator(s) to ensure the educational needs of the assigned unit(s)/clinic(s) and/or group of nurses are met
- Develops, implements, evaluates and modifies clinically-based teaching-learning activities based on assessed needs, levels of competence and standards of care. Evaluates against unit specific indicators and strategic goals.
- Incorporates internal and external standards, evidence-based practice and research findings into all educational offerings. In partnerships with nursing staff facilitates critical incident analysis linking to all AORS and safety issues.
- Utilises the educator roles of coaching, mentoring, facilitating, teaching, managing and evaluating knowledge, skills, attitudes and values in learning situations.
- Participates in the educational development and support of unit/clinic-based preceptors
- Conducts clinical performance assessment of staff within area(s) of responsibility in collaboration with Head Nurse, Program Director and Education Coordinator and provides feedback for the establishment of an outcome-based education plan if required.
- Participates in professional self-development related to area(s) of clinical expertise, educator roles and educational theories and principles and methods.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and other’s education, training and development, as applicable.
- Other duties as required, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but mainly to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure from country of origin required.
- Four (4) years hospital experience as a registered nurse
- One (1) year of clinical teaching experience is required.
- Excellent Salary Paid TAX FREE
- FREE Accommodation
- FREE Utility Bills
- FREE Flights
- FREE Uniforms & laundering
- Annual bonus applicable from year two of service
- Severance pay for each year of service
- Opportunity to work overtime
- 50+ Annual Leave Days Per Year