Clinical Nurse Educator Emergency Room Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
- Location:Saudi Arabia
- Profession:Nurses - Clinical Educator
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Clinical Nurse Educator, Emergency Room, Riyadh
Job Summary: In collaboration with medical and nursing staff, is responsible and accountable for the assessment, planning and implementation and evaluation of care to specific patient populations. Functions as a specialist nurse to provide support and education to staff and patients in the specific specialty areas.
- Provides assessment, plan of care and evaluation of specific patient population and provides follow up care as necessary.
- Acts as a consultant to the multidisciplinary team during the patients’ treatment.
- Coordinates and documents patient care utilizing the nursing care plan, medical records, teaching material and patient teaching records.
- Coordinates and participates in routine patient care review meetings and case conferences as required.
- Serves on Hospital committees as required.
- Maintains records and data collection in area of responsibility. Develops written statistical and graphical reports indicating development and advancement towards program goals and objectives.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures and protocols related to clinical specialty in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team incorporating evidence based practice. Evaluates and modifies as required.
- Liaises with internal and external organizations in the exchange of information, benchmarking and in the coordination of activities relating to best practice in clinical specialty.
- May coordinate delegated management responsibilities for staff.
- Participates in the Hospital's clinical quality improvement plan.
- Follow all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but mainly to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Registered Nurse with country specific post registration program.
- Current Nurse Licensure from country of origin required.
- Six (6) years hospital experience as a registered nurse with two (2) years leadership experience required.
- Experience in Paediatric trauma Nursing specialty area is a requirement