Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Theatre Anaesthesia Recovery - Ireland
- Profession:Nurse Managers - Nurse Managers
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Clinical Nurse Manager 2 – Theatre Anaesthesia Recovery
Great opportunity to join our private hospital client in Dublin. See summary below and get in touch today!
- The clinical Nurse Manager II will coordinate and lead a team of staff in the implementation and provision of the highest quality patient care.
- He/she will be responsible for the quality of patient care in their area, manage resources, lead the team and be accountable for nursing activity in their area.
- He/she must as a role model promote best practice in the delivery of nursing care and provide clinical expertise and support within the Inter Disciplinary Team.
- Support, assist and facilitate colleagues in achieving specific Critical Success Factors as developed for the Ward/Unit/Department.
- Encourage a culture of openness and participation through effective communication.
- He/she will also be responsible for his/her own professional development
- Other duties as required, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but mainly to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post.
- Registered General Nurse
- Be on the live register with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of issues relating to nurse education and development
- Up to date knowledge in clinical practice for general medicine and surgery
- Management qualification/educational preparation to degree level desirable.