Clinical Nurse Manager 3 - Operating Theatre Services - Ireland
- Profession:Nurse Managers - Nurse Managers
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Clinical Nurse Manager 3 - Operating Theatre Services
Great opportunity to join our private hospital client in Dublin. See summary below and get in touch today!
- This post will provide an opportunity for an experienced manager to lead and develop the Theatre Services Department inclusive of an anaesthetic service provided throughout the hospital optimising patient safety
- Responsible for the operational management of Operating theatre Suite and anaesthetic satellite facility. This responsibility will include the allocation of nursing staff to the appropriate areas to ensure quality patient care at all times.
- Co-ordinate activity among all members of the multidisciplinary teams and must ensure all perioperative patients are afforded safe , efficient and effective care in a safe environment.
- Be responsible for leading in the development of quality improvement processes embracing the hospital quality plan
- He/ She will work effectively and create an environment that promotes staff development to reach their full potential in terms of clinical professional development and in-service education.
- Other duties as required, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but mainly to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post.
- Registered General Nurse
- Be on the live register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Minimum 5 years post registration clinical experience or relevant experience at CNM II level.
- Degree level study / Post graduate qualification in a clinical specialism.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership and management skills