Clinical Psychologist - Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Location:Abu Dhabi (uae)
- Profession:Allied Health Professional - Allied Health Professional
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
The purpose of the role is –
Provide optimal and ethical patient and family-centred care in clinical psychological services in an integrated rehabilitation setting
Conduct clinical psychological assessments of patients, and their families, within an interdisciplinary team
Train and supervise activities relevant to neuropsychology
Contribute to community-based initiatives with an emphasis on mental health awareness and prevention approaches
Contribute to neuropsychology research relevant to the field, including but not limited to validating psychological tools and assess neuropsychological aspects and outcomes of clinical and community populations.
Requirements for the role –
- Bachelor degree in the field of psychology and Postgraduate Doctoral degree (example: Ph.D., Psy.D., Ed.D., D.Clin.Psy) from an approved psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on Psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in the field of psychology and Postgraduate full time Master’s degree (includes MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two (2) years from a psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology provided that the bachelor degree is minimum four (4) years duration.
- Specialised qualification and board certified as a Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Valid professional license or registration to practice as a Psychologist.
Not less than 3 years as a (Neuro) Clinical Psychologist in an applicable setting with relevant experience with patients with same diagnosis seen in acute care hospital or rehab facilities.
- Greater than 3 years’ experience working within Neurology/Neurosurgery/Neurorehabilitation.
- Evidence of service development and improvement.
Benefits (family or single contract):
- Salary AED30,000 paid tax free per month
- Housing Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Flight tickets
- 25 working days Annual Leave