Consultant Abdominal Radiology Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
- Location:Saudi Arabia
- Profession:Doctors - Physicians
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Location Overview: Riyadh is a cosmopolitan and modern city, which combines the traditions of the past and the bright lights of the future. Beautiful shining towers stretch towards the sky, towering over the dusty desert and camels. Luxury cars whiz by on roads as people rush to prayers, a striking blend of modern living and tradition. The Kingdom’s capital boasts some of most beautiful hotels, gourmet fine dining, and quaint cosy cafés.
Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions, as well as the provision of medical care in the field of Abdominal Imaging, in accordance with current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the hospital’s policies and procedures.
Experience and Education Requirements
To practice as a consultant in Saudi Arabia you have to prove that you have the following certifications as a doctor:
- Standard medical degree
- Generally speaking, the ideal candidate would possess CCT (Certificate of Completion of Training), or equivalent certification, in their specialist area with a minimum of 3 years’ substantive post experience. The equivalents accepted from other countries include:
- American / Canadian Board Registration,
- Facharzt (German)
- French Board DES
- Australian / Irish / New Zealand / UK Fellowships
- Alternatively, candidates who have been in Consultant posts which pre-date CCT will require fellowship of a Royal College in your specialism (e.g., Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS)) and typically have at least 10 years’ experience post Fellowship.
- Hospital dependent but usually a minimum of 3 – with a maximum of 7 – post qualification work experience in a full-time permanent Consultant position.
- Some clients prioritise Arabic speaking candidates over others who do not speak the native tongue, whereas others are do not require this and look for excellence in spoken English. English is the official working language of most Saudi Arabian hospitals.
- Female doctors are preferred for some specialities, especially Obstetrics and Gynaecology roles BUT this is Hospital dependent.
For a more detailed job description please contact CCM today.