Consultant Dental Surgeon - Bahrain
- Profession:Doctors - Physicians
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Vacancy for Consultant Dental Surgeon in Bahrain
A modern, well-equipped hospital providing high quality in-patient and out-patient services and a wide range of clinical specialities. It is a private health care provider for company employees and the community at large. The Hospital has a community atmosphere and needs generalist staff who are happy to work in multiple areas.
Provide a high standard of dental treatment including preventive and restorative, to all company employees and to the private fee paying patients. Carry out diagnosis to identify the dental problems, determine the line of treatment and treat patients accordingly. Lead the Dental team to achieve effective and efficient Dental Services. Treat patients in an efficient and professional manner without delays to maximize patient through-put during clinic sessions. Prepare estimates/quotations for patients on dental treatments as and when required. Maintain availability while on call to attend to patients with minimum delay.
- Minimum Dental Master's Degree (DMD) or equivalent.
- Specialist Certification equivalent with 4 years' post qualifications experience.
- Minimum 8 years of general post graduate experience of which 2 years in a senior position or equivalent fellowship is a must.
- Additional experience and competence in areas such as maxilla-facial surgery is desirable.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with multicultural customers
Please send Curriculum Vitae (which must contain details e.g. Date of Birth, Nationality, Marital Status, Full Details on Current licensure/registration etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 12th April 5pm