Endoscopy Manager - Ireland
- Profession:Nurse Managers - Nurse Managers
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
The successful applicant will be required to enhance and maintain the highest standards in patient care at all times. You will be required to contribute to the effective use of all hospital resources at your disposal and you will be required to maximise staff development in a learning environment. This will include support, motivation and guidance for all employees within your remit.
- A minimum of 5 years post registration experience in an acute general setting of which 2 must be in a surgical services or related area.
- A management qualification is essential
- Preceptorship/teaching and assessing of students is also desirable
- Registered in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- Exercise authority in the running of the Endoscopy department.
- Provide the necessary supervision, co-ordination and support staff to ensure the optimum delivery of care.
- Manage communication at ward and departmental level and facilitate team building.
- Promote a culture that values diversity and respect in the workplace.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, policies and procedures affecting service users, staff and other hospital matters.
- Must possess strong leadership qualities, communication skills and clinical skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken and must also be computer literate.
- Flexibility and excellent use of initiative