Haematology Liaison Nurse - CNMII- Dublin - Ireland
- Profession:Nurses - Haematology
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Location Overview: This is our home, the land of Guinness, a cup of tea, and the world-famous Irish hospitality! A career in Irish healthcare could be one of the best choices you’ll ever make. Ireland is renowned for its’ high standards in medical practice and patient welfare. We’ll take your needs seriously and provide you with the position that best suits your unique skills and qualifications.
Purpose of Post:
The aim of the Haematology Liaison Nurse role is to ensure that the specialised skills and knowledge in Haematology Nursing are utilised to facilitate the provision of a quality patient focused service for all patients attending the Mater Private Hospital Cancer Centre with haematology symptoms.
The Clinical Nurse Specialist will lead by example as an expert practitioner providing leadership in management of the Haematology Nursing Service.
- Be on the live register with NMBI.
- Relevant Post Graduate Oncology/Haematology course desirable
- Self-motivated, excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Have at least five years post-registration experience two of which must be in Haematology/Oncology
- Up to date knowledge in clinical practice and management of day case patients.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills
- Must demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development to degree level or willing to undertake same
- Have a recognised Knowledge of issues relating to nurse education and development
- Ability to develop policies and protocols in conjunction with other members of the team.