Head Nurse Radiology & Imaging Suite Medina - Saudi Arabia
- Location:Saudi Arabia
- Profession:Nurse Managers - Nurse Managers
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Challenge yourself to work in a diverse environment where you can work side by side with like- minded healthcare professionals in state of the art, well-funded facilities where the opportunities for professional and personal development are plentiful. Discover the magic of Arabian culture, cosmopolitan cities, and ancient rolling sand dunes of Saudi Arabia. Many, who have worked in the Gulf States, have had the experience of a lifetime, made lifelong friends, travelled the world, and returned home financially secure. When you have time off you may want to venture out and see some of this unique country. Steep ridges, rolling dunes and dazzlingly green oasis contrast with the underwater wonders of the Red Sea coral reefs. Lose yourself in the market-place bustle of the souks; or wander out to gaze at remains of the long-lost civilisations that flourished & declined along the old spice routes
Job Summary: Primary Duties:
- Strives for excellence on unit and promotes excellent team working and interdisciplinary relationships.
- Leads and demonstrates achievement in decreasing the length of stay/waiting time.
- Evaluates patient acuity and develops and reviews criteria for work assignment and delivery care model. Ensures that there is planned, effective, day-to-day skill mix and staff management. Determines and reviews staffing plans and develops a scheduling system for unit and reviews regularly as staffing, skills mix and acuity change.
- Leads collaborative multidisciplinary partnerships working towards the achievement of unit and department goals.
- Develops evidence-based nursing practice in collaboration with Assistant Head Nurse and other Nursing Staff. Promotes and maintains a culture within the clinical environment, which challenges and questions practice and promotes critical thinking amongst staff.
- Contributes to the development and evaluation of hospital wide policies and procedures. Assists with organisational projects as requested including participating on nursing and /or interdisciplinary committees and task forces.
- Establishes and maintains effective administrative processes on unit. Prepares quarterly reports and maintains records of activity and outcomes. Conducts unit meetings and maintains minutes.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but mainly to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure from country of origin required.
- Four (4) years hospital experience as a registered nurse with at least two (2) year of nursing leadership experience required with masters degree or six (6) years with Bachelors degree is required.
- Excellent Salary Paid TAX FREE
- FREE Accommodation
- FREE Utility Bills
- FREE Flights
- FREE Uniforms & laundering
- Annual bonus applicable from year two of service
- Severance pay for each year of service
- Opportunity to work overtime
- 50+ Annual Leave Days Per Year