Infection Prevention and Control CNM 3 - Ireland
- Profession:Nurse Managers - Nurse Managers
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Infection Prevention and Control CNM 3
Great opportunity to join our private hospital client in Dublin. See summary below and get in touch today!
- As post holder you will lead the delivery of evidence based nursing care consistent with the ethos and be responsible for the planning, co-ordination and implementation of an Infection Control Programme within the Hospital.
- As a role model you will promote the best practice in Infection Control to provide clinical expertise and support within the multi-professional team. You will take responsibility for using education and training resources to facilitate the development of all staff, encouraging a culture of openness and participation through effective communication.
- Lead the Nursing Infection Control Team with responsibility for the Infection Control activities within the hospital.
- Other duties as required, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but mainly to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post.
- Registered General Nurse.
- Minimum 5 years post registration experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Infection Control
- Higher diploma in Infection Control essential
- Be on the live register with NMBI.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge of issues relating to nurse education and development.
- Up to date knowledge in best practice for issues relating to Infection Control