Neuropsychologist - Dubai (UAE)
- Location:Dubai (uae)
- Profession:Allied Health Professional - Allied Health Professional
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Experience a new culture, a new way of life and a new point of view. Fulfil your sense of adventure and take one or two years out to experience life in a foreign land. There are great opportunities for career advancement and education. Famous for luxury living & vibrant entertainment options and large expat communities make Dubai the perfect location to continue your career overseas.
Not less than 5 years as a Clinical Neuropsychologist in a large hospital or rehabilitation facility with relevant experience with patients with neurological disorders including stroke and traumatic brain injury.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Psychology and Postgraduate Doctoral degree (example:Ph.D., Psy.D., Ed.D., D.Clin.Psy) from an approved Psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on Neuropsychology or a Bachelor degree in the field of Psychology and Postgraduate full time Master’s degree (includes MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two years from a Psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on Neuropsychology provided that the bachelor degree is minimum four (4) years duration;
- Valid professional license or registration to practice as a Psychologist;
- Bilingual with fluency in Arabic and English.
- Eligible for Dubai Health Authority License or transferable UAE license.
Our client is a specialized provider of long-term acute care, post-acute rehabilitation, home transition care and respite care services. Headquartered in the United Arab Emirates, this new facility in Dubai is an extension to their other two facilities located in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
Post Acute Rehabilitiion, or short-stay rehabilitation service are available for patients who need intensive rehabilitation after a stroke, brain injury, acute medical admission or orthopedic procedure such as a joint replacement, major fracture or amputation. The main objective of care is to return patients to their home or their work – with a focus on functional rehabilitation and participation in life roles and optimizing quality of life.
- Post Stroke Rehabilitation
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Medically Complex Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation after Surgery or Trauma
- Ventilated and Medically Complex Patients
- Non-Ventilated Patients with Advanced Medical Needs