Staff Nurse Oncology Dublin - Ireland
- Profession:Nurses - Oncology
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Location Overview: This is our home, the land of Guinness, a cup of tea, and the world-famous Irish hospitality! A career in Irish healthcare could be one of the best choices you’ll ever make. Ireland is renowned for its’ high standards in medical practice and patient welfare. We’ll take your needs seriously and provide you with the position that best suits your unique skills and qualifications.
Purpose of the Post:
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated staff nurse to take on the position of Staff Nurse in a surgical day case ward, in a permanent contract position. The role may be worked within a full-time contract.
The staff nurse is responsible for the delivery of best nursing practice based on individual patient assessments of their care needs. He/she will develop a programme of care based on this assessment and continuous evaluation from admission to discharge.
Duties and responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the individual nurse described under the elements of the Domain of Practice Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland. (NMBI).
Essential Educational/Professional Qualifications
- Registered General Nurse
- Be on the live register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, Or NMBI registration in process
- Pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- VHI and Laya discount scheme
- Discounted inpatient and outpatient treatment rates
- Sick leave scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Financial support for career training & development
- Staff Care Services programme
- Career break scheme
- Discount pharmacy rates
- Subsidised restaurant
- Credit union scheme
- Sports and Social Club
- 24 – 27 annual leave days will apply in addition to leave in lieu of 9 Public Holidays per annum
As per relevant point on pay scale pending experience
If you would like to apply for these position, please email your most up to date CV to Conor at email@example.com