Staff Nurses & Managers - Saudi Arabia
- Location:Saudi Arabia
- Profession: - Workshop
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Location Overview: Riyadh is a cosmopolitan and modern city, which combines the traditions of the past and the bright lights of the future. Beautiful shining towers stretch towards the sky, towering over the dusty desert and camels. Luxury cars whiz by on roads as people rush to prayers, a striking blend of modern living and tradition. The Kingdom’s capital boasts some of most beautiful hotels, gourmet fine dining, and quaint cosy cafés.
Opportunities in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for Staff Nurses and Nurse Managers of all specialties. Information Workshops to be held in London and Dublin in May 2018.
- Minimum of 24 months experience in specialty (acute hospital setting)
- Current Nursing Registration from country of origin
- A commitment to quality patient care and outcomes
- A team player
- Ability to communicate well with nursing and medical colleagues
- Positive and flexible
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure from country of origin required.
- Four (4) years hospital experience as a registered nurse with at least one (1) year of nursing leadership experience required..
- Currently working or recent experience in outpatient nursing specialty area is a requirement.
- Excellent Salary PaidTAX FREE
- FREE Utility Bills
- FREEUniforms & laundering
- Annual bonus applicable from year two of service
- Specialty monthly premiums
- Severance pay for each year of service
- Opportunity to work overtime
- 50+ Annual Leave Days Per Year
Work Visas* for Australian / Irish / New Zealand / UK / passport holders only with primary qualification in these countries (*work visas are issued on the basis of our Recruitment Agency locations)