Team Lead in Al Ain - Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Location:Abu Dhabi (uae)
- Profession:Nurses - Public Health
- Job type:permanent
- Salary:Please contact the office for salary and benefit package details
Our UAE based client is now recruiting Public Health Nurses/Health Visitors/District Nurses for positions Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
Progress your career in an amazing location!
Location Overview: The Emirate of Abu Dhabi offers year-round sunshine, pristine beaches, luxurious hotels and a pulsating cosmopolitan lifestyle. Combined with distinct Arabic hospitality and mystique, stunning desert landscapes and an excellent infrastructure. Al Ain is the second largest city in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Known as the Garden City, Al Ain City is an oasis in the Arabian Desert. Al Ain literally means spring in Arabic and is founded with natural springs from the heights of mountains that surrounds it.
- Motivated and autonomous practitioner
- Experience managing a caseload
- Experience in coordinating care needs and day to day running of service
- Experience with adults and paediatric complex care needs
- PHN/District Nurse or Health Visitor qualification required
- Paid flights at start and end of service and one paid holiday flight home per year
- Uniforms provided
- Free Medical Insurance
- Severance pay for each year of service
- Fabulous Lifestyle
- Sunshine all year round