New positions available for Mental Health Nurses to join our client hospitals within the Northern Territory and Western Australia. CCM Recruitment are looking for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses for our client hospitals in Alice Springs, NT and Katanning, WA.
About the Position
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will play an integral role in providing high quality evidence-based mental health services to patients. The positions are well-suited for Mental Health Nurses.
• Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, facilitation, and evaluation of the delivery of patient care in accordance with level of experience and WACHS policies and guidelines.
• Refer clients to & coordinate services with other health and community organisations to support mental health and functioning
• Working respectfully and collaboratively within the multidisciplinary team to deliver mental health services.
• Interacting with patients, families, and other visitors in a courteous, helpful manner.
• Attend mandatory staff development programs
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
• Minimum 18-24 months clinical experience in the related specialty (depending on hospital location)
• Mental health qualifications (Postgraduate in Mental Health preferable)
• Demonstrated clinical knowledge and experience in the delivery of evidence based mental health services
• The highest level of personal integrity, ethical behaviour and a passion for mental health and wellbeing
• Legal rights to work in Australia
Benefits On Offer
• Pay rates – depending on the location as per the State/District specific agreements
• Contracts & Permanent positions available – subject to location
• Relocation assistance and travel costs may be reimbursable – subject to location
• Professional Development opportunities to grow your career
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, simply APPLY NOW.
Geriatric Unit/Care Home, Staff Nurse, New South Wales, Australia
GeriatNurric Unit/Care Home, Staff se, New South Wales, Australia
MLSO Staff Nurse, Vic