If you’re a Nurse or Allied Health Professional then we want you!!
***Representatives are coming to AUS & NZ to hold Interviews & Information sessions***
Melbourne – 9th April
Brisbane – 11th April
Sydney – 13th April
Auckland – 16th April
Skype interviews available for those outside these cities
SEHA is the largest healthcare network in the UAE. Its facilities accommodate 100,000 inpatients annually and conduct 41,000 surgeries, as well as treating more than five million outpatients. SEHA has more than 18,000 employees spread across the emirates.
Hospitals Under SEHA include:
- Sheikh Shakbout Medical City (SSMC) – Brand new state of the art facility. Distinctive for providing advanced burns treatment, and considered to be the first centre in the UAE to provide such speciality treatment. Covering all specialities: Trauma, ENT, Cardiac, Respiratory, Upper and Lower GI, Renal, Urology, Haematology, Rheumatology, Plastics, General Medicine and Paediatrics.
- Sheikh Khalifa Medical City (SKMC)
- Mafraq Hospital
Enjoy attractive benefits such as:
- Salary paid tax free
- Housing allowance or free accommodation provided
- Flight paid at beginning and end of contract
- Annual air ticket allowance included in package as supplemental allowance
- Full medical insurance
- End of service gratuity 1 month base salary for the first three years
- Generous annual leave and more
Abu Dhabi is an international travel hub and is the perfect base for you to explore what the world has to offer. This cosmopolitan city has never ending opportunities – from diving off the shores of its stunning coastline, to taking that 4WD out for a spin over their beautiful sand dunes and camping under the stars, to shopping up a storm in their world class shopping malls – there’s something for everyone in Abu Dhabi. All of us at CCM Recruitment Intl have worked in the Middle East previously and can give you first hand personal stories on what it’s like to live and work in such an amazing environment. You’ll be a part of a unique expat community and like us, you’ll make friends for life.
If you want to explore an unknown part of the world, have an adventure, earn some cash and meet some incredibly wonderful people then come along to our information sessions in April. You can talk to representatives of the hospital in person and have an interview there and then, no red tape, no waiting!
To register please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us on AUS 1800 818 844 or NZ 0800 700 839