CCM are back on the road again with our FREE Information Sessions! We will be hosting open days throughout Ireland and the UK throughout January & February 2020
Along the way we would love to meet registered nurses, midwives for informal chats. Come and ask us about our experiences, current vacancies, relocating overseas and how to apply. Come along to see our presentation and talk to the people who have worked abroad … we have the experience and the information you need to take on a new challenge! This is a wonderful opportunity to ask your questions – listen to other attendees queries too – and gain an insight into working and living abroad.
Bring a friend or meet new people with similar interests to you.
Explore your career options and see where CCM can take you.
Has the thought of sampling the exotic delights of Saudi Arabia, Dubai/Abu Dhabi, jumping across the pond to the UK or living the American Dream crossed your mind. Ready for a change or a chance to see the world while enhancing and developing your career in some of the most prestigious hospitals around the globe, then this information evening is for YOU!
Where do you place?
For over 30 years CCM Recruitment International has been helping nurses launch their international careers. Find out how you can nurse in:
America (Brand New Opportunity!!) – UK – Ireland – Dubai/Abu Dhabi – Saudi Arabia – Qatar
Events will be held January & February 2020 on the following days:
- Dublin – Tuesday 21st January. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Galway – Thursday 23rd January. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Belfast – Tuesday 28th January. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Cork – Wednesday 29th January. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Dublin – Thursday 30th January. Click here to reserve your spot.
- London – Tuesday 4th February. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Manchester – Wednesday 5th February. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Edinburgh – Tuesday 11th February. Click here to reserve your spot.
The beauty of CCM Recruitment is that all our recruiters have lived and worked overseas as nurses and know exactly what it’s like to be in your shoes. We’ll be talking about:
The Application Process
Overseas Registration and Licensing
Hospitals and Relocation Packages
Visas, Sponsorship & Accommodation
What you can expect when living and nursing overseas
Do your research and make an informed decision about where you want to take your career. Come meet us and ask us about our own experiences. We’ll tell you what it’s really like to live and work overseas – the highs, the lows and everything in between!
Register Today and Book Your Free Place Today