CCM are back on the road again with our FREE Information Sessions! We will be hosting open days throughout Ireland and the UK throughout September & October 2019.
Midwifery, Neonatal, Paediatric and Adult Nurses – Registered Nurses (All specialities), Educators & Managers, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech & Language Therapists & More! All Nursing & Allied Health Professionals are welcome.
Has the thought of sampling the exotic delights of Saudi Arabia, Dubai/Abu Dhabi, jumping across the pond to the UK or living the American Dream crossed your mind. Ready for a change or a chance to see the world while enhancing and developing your career in some of the most prestigious hospitals around the globe, then this information evening is for YOU!
Where do you place?
For over 30 years CCM Recruitment International has been helping nurses launch their international careers. Find out how you can nurse in:
America (Brand New Opportunity!!) – UK – Ireland – Dubai/Abu Dhabi – Saudi Arabia – Qatar
Events will be held this September & October on the following days:
- Dublin – Monday 23th September. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Dublin – Thursday 26th September. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Galway – Monday 30th September. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Belfast – Thursday 3rd October. Click here to reserve your spot.
- London – Monday 7th October. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Manchester – Tuesday 8th October. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Edinburgh – Wednesday 9th October. Click here to reserve your spot.
The beauty of CCM Recruitment is that all our recruiters have lived and worked overseas as nurses and know exactly what it’s like to be in your shoes. We’ll be talking about:
The Application Process
Overseas Registration and Licensing
Hospitals and Relocation Packages
Visas, Sponsorship & Accommodation
What you can expect when living and nursing overseas
Do your research and make an informed decision about where you want to take your career. Come meet us and ask us about our own experiences. We’ll tell you what it’s really like to live and work overseas – the highs, the lows and everything in between!
Register Today and Book Your Free Place Today