No matter what type of lifestyle or clinical opportunity you are looking for the USA has it!
The United States is the fourth largest country in the world in area. It’s made up of more than 50 states with a population of over 325 million. People from every corner of the globe have come here in search of ‘The American Dream’.
The United States contains a highly diverse population and made up of many diverse ethnic groups and its culture differs greatly across the massive area of the country and even within cities. With a diverse variety of attractions to visit, you’ll never run out of things to see! Even if you think you’ve exhausted every experience or sight an area has to offer, a new adventure is only a road trip away with brand new experiences and sights to see.
This land of opportunity awaits, complete with challenges; endless chances to master new clinical skills, explore a new country, while earning excellent pay and benefits.
CCM are currently seeking registered nurses with experience in the following clinical areas:
- Intensive Care
- Telemetry / CCU / Cardiac Care
- General Medical / Surgical
- High Dependency Unit
- Accident & Emergency / ER
- Neuro Intensive Care
- Operating Room / Theatres
- Other acute specialities considered
- Comprehensive NCLEX-RN program and support – this includes text book review, a structured week-by-week study program and online testing and feedback.
- Paid U.S. licensure application costs.
- Paid flight to the U.S. to commence contract for the RN.
- Green Card sponsorship to include spouse and children under the age of 21 (conditions apply).
- Paid Green Card fees for RN on contract.
- Must hold a current nursing license
- Must have at least one to three years of acute care experience in a tertiary level or large secondary level hospital.
If you would like to speak to one of our recruiters, call
UK Free Phone: 0800 279 6149 / IRELAND Phone: +353 1 8366092